Join Us and 3PlayMedia For Our Joint Webinar
(October 15 2PM Eastern)
Our friends at 3PlayMedia, an industry leader in captioning services, are hosting a joint webinar in which I will be presenting on a lightweight but highly effective strategy for rapidly making accessible website design easy if you're a medium-large size organization. Regardless of whether you're a newcomer to accessibility or have been struggling with web accessibility for years, you must see this webinar.
Any organization that is serious about simplifying web accessibility now and for the future needs to attend this webinar.
- No more micro-managing accessibility and constantly worrying about content "falling between the cracks".
- No more costly retrofits and last minute changes to fix your website.
- Extensive library of over 80 professional quality training videos with weekly group calls with our subject matter experts.
- Completely covers all stages of the web development process, from wireframe and copy, through development, and into QA and deployment.
If your organization works with designers, developers, and/or quality assurance (QA) teams, you can't afford to miss this webinar. This includes:
- Colleges and universities that work with diverse web development practices.
- Medium- to large-sized organizations that include these groups of stakeholders.
- Organizations that work with external vendors or agencies to perform design, development, and QA functions in web development.
Want to See More Content Like This?
Want the latest blog posts, videos, white papers, and announcements? Sign up for our mailing list and stay in the loop!
We're Here to Help When You're Ready
Take a deep breath. Then feel free to reach out to our team when you're ready to discuss your accessibility needs.