Time for More Presentations!!!
Hey everyone! While we're sad that summer is coming to an end, at least we have another season of conferences! Even with COVID, we can still get together virtually, share what we're doing and what we've learned, and have a few virtual drinks together (okay, maybe not the last part). Here's where you can catch up with us in the next few months.
Digital Accessibility Legal Summit (Oct. 7-8)
I mentioned a few weeks back that I will be the Keynote Speaker at the Third Annual Digital Legal Summit. I'll be talking about why I think Digital Accessibility is Broken and how we can make digital accessibility more mainstream. It will require change at a deep level but right now is a unique moment where these kind of deep level changes are possible.
My Keynote will be kicking off the event at 12:00 noon (EST) on October 7. Absolutely no pressure. 😉
Heartland Developers Conference (November 1-3)
Next up, we’ve got the Heartland Developer Conference (November 1-3). While Omaha may not be replacing Seattle or San Francisco in the near future as the nation's next Silicon Valley, it does have a robust IT community and a large number of financial and insurance services. For old timers like me, that reminder brings up memories of Marlin Perkins on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, which I used to watch as a kid.
Our friend at Outlook Business Solutions will be leading this one and presenting on all three days.
- On November 1, Greg Rogers and Natalie Hadley will be talking about why general accessibility is so important to businesses.
- On November 2, Greg will be presenting on developer coding and testing strategies focused on web accessibility.
- On November 3, Natalie Hadley and Greg will talk about incorporating accessibility principles throughout the web development lifecycle-- and how Converge Accessibility's WebAlign solution is unique in the marketplace for making this happen. This just may include a bit of content that we helped write.
Accessing Higher Ground (November 15-19)
Last, we've got the big one... Accessing Higher Ground (November 15-19). Well, it's usually one of our two biggest conferences each year but it's trimmed back this year quite a bit. Nonetheless, I think I must have have been to AHG at least 20 times over the years-- starting back during my early days at the Department of Justice.
- On November 17, I'll be presenting on Website Liability Legal Update (Including Winn-Dixie).
- On November 19, Natalie Hadley and Jeff will be presenting on Breaking the Cycle: Building Accessibility into the Content Development Process
Want to See More Content Like This?
Want the latest blog posts, videos, white papers, and announcements? Sign up for our mailing list and stay in the loop!
We're Here to Help When You're Ready
Take a deep breath. Then feel free to reach out to our team when you're ready to discuss your accessibility needs.