Join Us and 3PlayMedia!!!
APOLOGIES for the late notice!!!
At 2pm EST on Tuesday June 8, we are presenting at 3PlayMedia's ACCESS at Home Webinar Conference. 3PlayMedia is an industry leader in captioning services. We have been asked to talk about the impact of the Eleventh Circuit's Winn-Dixie decision.
Quite a few things have changed since April 7th. Some of the initial shock of the court's decision has settled in-- and I've had a chance to reflect a bit more on the overall impact of the court's decision. And then there's movement from the court itself that I think will have a bigger, long-term impact. The key takeaways from this webinar are:
- Why the Eleventh Circuit's Winn-Dixie opinion is an anomaly-- both in comparison earlier 11th Circuit cases and other jurisdictions
- How recent developments may mean that the opinion will be irrelevant
- Why you needed worry about Winn-Dixie undercutting the ADA as badly as it may appear.
- Organizations interested in web accessibility
- Disability advocates
- Lawyers or law firms facing web accessibility litigation
Want to See More Content Like This?
Want the latest blog posts, videos, white papers, and announcements? Sign up for our mailing list and stay in the loop!
We're Here to Help When You're Ready
Take a deep breath. Then feel free to reach out to our team when you're ready to discuss your accessibility needs.